We had a little bead retreat of our own at Lake Rosemound in early February. Need to remember to do that again.
Projects I completed in February are:
- Dimensional Diamonds cuff bracelet. I moved the diamond shapes closer together than what was in the pattern.
- Woven Ribbon bracelet. This one is all 15/0 and a few drop beads. The 6 lb. test Fireline ended up being too thick for all the thread passes. I switched to 4 lb. test and it worked great! Pretty little bracelet.
- Sea Whirl by Phyllis Distenfas. I figured this one out without a pattern. It’s pretty cute. I still haven’t done anything with it.
- Egyptian Cuff by Shelley Nybakke. This is a great showy bracelet. I made it in silver-lined crystal seeds with blue crystals. It is stunning.
- Rapunzel by NanC Meinhardt. I took this class with NanC in Alexandria at Beads R Us in November 2008. I did it in various shades of purple. Still one of my favorite necklaces.
- Treasure Box bracelet. This was in Bead and Button Feb. 2009. Sweet little bracelet with silver curved links to add to the design. I did this in crystal ab, turquoise and salmon crystals.
- Simple Navy pearl bracelet for a friend at work.
- Gold loop earrings with turquoise chips for another friend at work.
- Made a Mardi Gras bracelet with purple, green and gold beads. Really quick to make.
- Tokyo Rows in crystal ab and blue.
- Over and Under bracelet in black and white.
As a side note: I started Alchemist Treasure this month. It took me 11 months to buckle down and finish it.